Thursday, September 6, 2007

Week 11 in Miami

Well it's been a exciting couple of weeks. I made my 90 days with flying colors and got my signing bonus. So I decided to treat myself right and bought a car.

I ended up with a Toyota MR2 Spyder Convertable...woo hoo...it's my mid-life crisis car :) and I got the car with only 38K miles...less than 6K /yr previous one owner....spectra blue mica...gotta love it!!!!



















Brenda and I got the kids shipped back to Tacoma on the 23rd of August and we've been settling into our DINK lifestyle. She got a job last week and started yesterday. It's with a great CPA firm and so far things are looking up.


We haven't done much since the kids left...too little money and no motivation to go anywhere....but I think we'll be taking a morning drive through the everglades with the top down before too long.

We're about 5 minutes from the beach and that rocks. We live in a very nice apartment complex in a very quiet community.


That's about all for now....I'll try and catch up with more details later....

No comments: